Hey Peeps! It's me, Fianna.
I hope everyone is doing well this weekend. It won't be too long before I will be seeing many of you for Christmas. Yeah! :)
November was my ninth month since birth and brought about some real change for our family. Mom went back to work at Intel and I started nursery school. Grandma Diane's weekly visits (yes, she really is doing this) are helping me adjust and I just love seeing so much of her. My teachers at school are Miss Ruby and Miss Melissa. Aside from taking care of my personal needs, they help me advance my core skills such as sitting and hand/eye coordination. The teacher/baby ratio in my classroom is 1:4. My classmates are all girls for the time being but there is a boy due to start soon.
My first Thanksgiving was very nice. It was just Mom, Dad, the dogs, and me on Thanksgiving Day; I had a nice meal of turkey and vegetables, blended well. We went to Grandpa Rick's the following day and had a scrumptious meal cooked by Grandma Laurie. I had delicious yams for my main meal, followed by a little pumpkin pie filling with cool whip for dessert. I was all decked out in red in support of the Cornhuskers, who beat Colorado that day!
- Favorite books this month: Farm animals and snuggle-me-series with finger puppets.
- Toy of the month: light-up ducks for bathtime fun!
- Skill learned this month: As I am sitting up, I can keep my balance while turning my head in different directions.
- I weigh about 18 pounds and show no signs of wanting to crawl; this keeps mommy's upper body in shape.
- Blessing of the month: My cousin Austin was safely born! He's in San Diego and I can't wait to meet him!
- Fresh from my bath! I think I could be the first female Pope. Dont' you?
- Waiting for my next meal; oh how I love to eat!
- Daddy teaching me how to give the dogs their snacks.
- First try with Phoebe went well, no missing fingers.
- Grandma Diane got 'busted' for giving me some of her popsicle.
- I needed a bath after that little escapade.
- I like it when Daddy feeds me.
- Gymnastics on mom & dad's bed!
- Daddy designated this TV remote just for me.
- Are you messin' with me? I pity the fool!
- Dutch is always hovering around me; he's my protector and friend.