What a wonderful Christmas we had! We went to Southern California for a whirl-wind of festivities and then had another Christmas celebration in Sacramento the following week. I received the most amazing gifts of toys, clothes, and books. I thank you all for your generosity.
I received my first major award in December! I reached "star of the month" status in my classroom, which meant there was an entire wall dedicated to little 'ole me. Mommy says she is glad the teachers are recognizing my superior talents. Grandma Diane continued her weekly travel to Sacramento and took care of me for 3-4 days a week. When she couldn't be here, Grandma Laurie and Grandpa Rick came over the play with me. We had a lot of fun! More pictures after the 'read more'...
I am now eating snack foods with my fingers; my favorites are Gerber Puffs and Cheerios. When we first started practicing, the dogs circled around my high chair like sharks, just waiting for a Cheerio to drop. After a week or so, my aim improved greatly so that I now get ~80% in the target. Dutch still keeps hope alive. Sometimes, I throw the snacks over the side just to keep him coming back for more.
- Johnny Jump Up! This keeps me entertained for a good 30-40 minutes.
- Do you understand what I am saying Grandma Hope? Do you get me?
- Oh what fun I am having with Grandma Brown!
- Grandma Donna knows just how to make me happy.
- Now I see what is about to happen.... presents!!!
- Hanging out with Uncle Tim. Just us and my polka dots...
- Christmas night at Aunt Bette and Uncle Skip's house; I enjoyed spending time with all the kids
- A "life size" teddy bear from Aunt Dee & retro toy phone from Aunt Lea and Uncle Greg, wow!
- Video conference call with Cousin Austin; I shared some of my secrets with him (don't eat the green beans)
- Baby five for Uncle Cody
- Mojo helped me open my last Christmas gift from Reiko in Japan